I am taking one step at a time, and learning with every stride. I am just your normal boy with the big city dreams. I just know I can reach them
Monday, August 24, 2009
Randomness
So I am close to 900 hours in school I am almost half way and I see the downward hill in front of me. I am stoaked to be were I am in school. I am not working now so I can really focus on school. Each day brings a new joy to me. I have learned so much and cant wait to finish learning what there is to learn. I love going to school and being able to learn how to make people feel better about themselves. It is like a high for me seeing peoples faces, after doing their hair in a new color or a cut and style. What I do does wonders for ones soul. I dare anyone to try and find another career as warming as making someone else feel amazing about ones self. The beauty industry is so amazing and powerful. I have truly found my calling in life I change peoples lives on a daily basis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment