
So a year ago from halloween I just happened to tear my knee to pieces, and when I say I tore it I really messed up my knee. I wanted to make a year on my knee with out having any problems or new injuries, well I did, The week of Halloween was great though, first I had wanted to go see thriller so bad everyone had talked about and how great it was, so I told my self I have got to go see it but I had no one to go with, maybe there were tons of people who would of loved to go with me I just never asked but oh well. I got a call from my loving MICKEY yeah thats right M I C K E Y . She asked me to go to thriller with her cause she had an extra ticket. I felt so honored I gladly accepted her invintation, jumped in my car and drove out to Tuachan. Mickey was so grateful to have my company there as was I to have her company. It was a chilly night Mickey laughed at me when I showed up because I was still in my school clothes and she told me to dress warm. I told her that I did wear a long sleeve shirt and I brought a blanket. She insisted I have some hot chocolate to warm me up. The show started and every bit of it was to die for, the dances made me wish that I could dance like that, maybe one day. The chocolate was amazing. I started to warm up just in time for intermission, we got up and walked around socalized with some zombies, and people waiting in line to the bathroom, we even got a lady waiting in line for the rest room to take our picture. The rest of the show was so amazing it really was. I had a great night with Mickey she is such a sweet heart. She is the most sincere girl I know.
The rest of the week turned out pretty good as well I dressed up as elvis for halloween and did hair in a full polyester costume that probally weighed 8 lbs. I then went to a party on halloween night still with the thought of a year ago and what had happened to my knee. My knee was perfect I even did the splits a couple of times, I am totally healed you could say
i did have a blast! thank you dusty for coming with me and my family! we loved having you with us. next year lets go see tarzan and cut in line.s :)
ReplyDelete