Monday, July 12, 2010

what I want

I know life just seems to spins in circles till you decide what you want. I am to that point in my life where it is time to chose another path yet again. I see my future, I know what it holds, and I dream of the day that I have reached the point of success and love. What I want out of life is a really good question but I know what that is.

I want to be happy.
I want to find someone to love and someone to love me.
I want an amazing career in the hair and beauty industry.
I want a house of my very own, and of course all the worries that come with it.
I want to stay healthy.
I want to share my knowledge with others
I want my family to be healthy and live life the way they want
I want warm summer days turning into fall nights.
I want to be held
I want to hold
I want my friends to be happy, and true to themselves

I WANT LIFE TO HAPPEN
I AM READY

2 comments:

  1. happiness is the key to success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so super excited we are blogger friends dusty!!!

    ReplyDelete