Saturday, April 3, 2010

Growing up



Well I have now graduated from Paul Mitchell the school in St George. I cant believe I am a Paul Mitchell professional. I am so glad I have such an amazing company backing me with my career. I also have passed my state boards weeks before I graduated, so now I am just waiting on my license which will hopefully be here within a couple of weeks. Life is really good I am down to a decent weight of 168, I have keep it off for a year and half now and I hope to get done to 160 maybe less, I will just have to see. I am living back in Logan now, I am hoping to build my clientele up here in Logan and eventually work in the Paul Mitchell school when they get it built in town. I am hoping that is up and running by the end of this year. Life is really good I cant complain.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dustin it looks like things are going good for you these days. Are you a hair stylist now? That's awesome! Super glad to see you are doing well! This is Julie from Old Navy remember me from back in the day?

    ReplyDelete